Personal Assistant Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship – Getting personal assistant jobs in the USA is a dominant activity as there are lots of companies looking for qualified candidates. Personal assistants are in high demand in the United States as businesses are reclaiming a stronghold in their workforces.
This is because people are changing careers and things are getting back to normal after the global pandemic. With the daily rush in various workforces and daily businesses, companies are converting to hiring people whose main task will be to provide support to higher executives. A personal assistant is tasked with various duties to aid in the flow of hectic work activities. What’s more, employers in the United States are now offering those job openings to qualified foreigners along with visa sponsorship.
Furthermore, if you are a foreigner seeking to get a personal assistant job in the USA, this is the perfect opportunity calling. Being a personal assistant working in the United States gives you the privilege to earn about $16.75 as hourly pay. You could also be earning good benefits like paid training, Vision insurance, Health insurance, and many more. If you want to apply for a personal assistant job in the USA, it is quite easy and you can learn more about it in this article.
What Is A Personal Assistant Job?
A personal assistant job is performed by a qualified and professional ‘Personal assistant’. A professional assistant is responsible for performing administrative duties for the senior management of the hiring company. The type of task carried out by a personal assistant varies and depends on the course of action of the executives.
Still, the duties performed by a personal assistant include: answering the work phone calls, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, organizing the work schedule of the direct executive, and many more. Applying for this job position is quite a catch and is completely free.
Responsibilities And Duties Of A Personal Assistant
The Responsibilities and duties of a Personal Assistant that is performed are specially tailored to them according to their profession. Some of the duties and responsibilities of a personal assistant include:
- Managing the dairy that is completely work-related
- Taking the time to approach meetings
- Collaborating with the other internal departments to get faster and better results
- Ordering the office supplies and every needed replacement
- Managing the mail and courier services
- Inputting all the data, keeping track and records, and properly maintaining the database
- Scheduling all appointments and sending reminders
- Organizing and managing the travel arrangements
- Providing the presentations, briefs, and reports
- Handling all requests stated and queries in an appropriate manner
- Properly maintaining all the filing systems in the Office
- Copying, faxing, and scanning documents in an orderly manner
- Ensuring that notes are taken down for future references
- Preparing all the facilities for any scheduled events and all needed refreshments
- Researching on behalf of the manager
As a personal assistant, you are responsible for the smooth process and experience of your manager or employer in the workspace. You will be ensuring that any work-related activities in the line of your manager or executive is well handled and yields good result.
Requirements Needed To Work A Personal Assistant Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Meanwhile, there are several requirements needed to apply for the job of personal assistant jobs in the united states. Here are the certifications and requirements needed if you want to apply for a personal assistant job in the USA:
- 1-2 years of working experience as a personal assistant
- A High school diploma or a GED
- Knowledge of the office management systems and procedures
- Confidence in your professionalism and discretion
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- An excellent interpersonal skill
- Also, Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of typing, recordkeeping, note-taking, and more
- Superb organizational skills
- Lastly, previous experience in creating spreadsheets and documents
These are some of the general requirements needed to get you qualified as a professional personal assistant.
Where Can I Find a Personal Assistant Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship?
Meanwhile, here are some of the best Job websites you can try sourcing for a personal assistant Job in the USA:
These are just a few of the best places you can source for a personal assistant job in the United States with visa sponsorship.
How Much Does A Personal Assistant Make In USA?
Meanwhile, the amount of salary that a personal assistant earns in the United States is about $16.75 per hour, $191, $912, $3,531 per month, and approximately $49,869. However, the salary that you will earn as a personal assistant in the United States varies from what is given. Your salary-earning figure depends on certain factors like your level of experience, geographical location, qualification, certificate level, and more.
How To Apply For A Personal Assistant Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
It is very easy to apply for the role of a personal assistant all by yourself and in a matter of minutes. Here’s how to do so:
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection to make the whole process smoother
- On your web browser, visit any of the job websites mentioned above in this article
- Open the site to launch the application process
- In the empty search bar, type in the ‘Personal Assistant job in the USA with visa sponsorship’
- Also, scroll through all the job vacancies available to ensure you qualify for the position
- Ensure the position you want to select has a visa sponsorship
- Next, you click the job vacancy and the Apply icon to start applying
- Enter all required details needed for the form
- Follow all the on-screen directions to fill out the application form
- Also, ensure that you have a solid resume and cover letter that meets the US standards
Lastly, once you correctly follow all the steps and processes directed, you can then submit your application and wait for the company to give you feedback. If they find you qualified, you might be called for an interview and more.
Benefits Of Working A Personal Assistant Job In USA With Visa Sponsorship
Here are some of the exciting perks you get when you work a personal assistant job in the USA with visa sponsorship:
- Disability Insurance Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
These are some of the best benefits that will be offered to you as a foreigner. However, note that the benefits you earn depend on the hiring company, similar to the case of salary.