Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Are you good at transforming someone’s looks into something better with just their hair? Then you should consider Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. Besides, there are over 40,000 plus jobs available for you to apply for and 97% of these jobs could earn you about $1,000 or even more in a week.
However, aside from the fact that this job comes with visa sponsorship and attractive pay, there are also lots of benefits you would enjoy from taking up this job. What are the benefits? You can get to know them, including how to apply for the job by reading through this article
But before that, keep in mind that irrespective of the country you are from, as long as you are eligible for the visa sponsorship, you can apply for this job, get approved, and migrate to the US to work as a Hair Maker and then earn a lot from it.
Who is a Hairdresser?
In simple terms, a Hairdresser is an individual whose occupation/job is to cut, style, or make a person’s hair with the aim to either maintain or transform the person’s image or looks. Hairdressers have different places they work in.
Some of these places include; spas, salons, barbing shops, hotels, resorts, and more. They are in other words known as Hairstylists or Hair makers. They can help you decide on a look that would suit you and even create that just right hairdo for any special occasion.
Responsibilities of a Hairdresser
There are several responsibilities assigned to a Hairdresser. And one of these major responsibilities is putting a smile on their customer’s faces by giving them that sweet and desired look. Well, aside from that, there are also several other responsibilities of a Hairdresser and they include;
- Recommending hair treatment products
- Cutting hair and using advanced techniques
- Consulting their customers about the styles they want
- Shampooing, coloring, and also highlighting their customer’s hair
- Performing scalp treating for needed customers
- Describe the benefits of different haircare products
Above all, they also act as a salesperson for their client’s haircare retail products. However, aside from these, there are still a lot more responsibilities assigned to a Hairdresser. But the above listed are the basic ones. And they should be noted and performed to keep their clients happy and satisfied.
Benefits of Applying for Hair-Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are not aware, aside from the attractive and lucrative salary this job offers. And also, the visa sponsorship too. There are a lot more benefits you can enjoy. But, note that the benefits for each and also a majority of Hair making jobs you can find in USA differ. But the most common and the general benefit you are liable to enjoy when you take up Hair making Jobs in USA include;
- Working hours flexibility.
- Good job security.
- Positive Experience.
- No dull day.
- You get to meet more people every day.
- You could make a name for yourself easily.
- Lots of opportunities are in the job.
- Dental and vision insurance.
- Paid Day off.
- Tuition assistance.
- You would learn new skills and develop yourself.
The above are some of the benefits of taking up Hair-Making Jobs in USA with visa Sponsorship. So, when you apply for this job, you get to enjoy all of these and even more. Well skilled and experienced? Apply today, get approved, and get to enjoy all these listed benefits and even more.
Type of Visa to Apply for to getting Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for this job, you would need to get or apply for an O-1 visa. An O-1 work visa is a type of visa given to individuals with extraordinary skills and abilities which would enable them to migrate to the country they have chosen to work into work and live there legally but temporarily.
Therefore, as a Hairdresser, when applying for visa sponsorship, you would be required to apply for an O-1 visa. But this should be done after the application process has been done. And while applying for this visa, it is also mandatory that you enter the right required details to prevent issues in the future.
Hair-Making Jobs in USA Requirements
To apply for Hair Making Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship and get it, there are certain requirements you must meet. And some of these requirements include;
- You must have a Highschool or GED certificate.
- You must be certified in your area of specialty.
- Be able to work in shifts.
- Be physically fit.
- Be able to stand for a long time.
- You must pass all the necessary licensing exams.
- You must also have good communication and listening skills.
- Your work must show professionalism.
- Your salon environment must be comfortable and conducive enough for your customers.
- Know more than one haircut and hairstyle.
These are some of the major requirements that would be asked of you. Other requirements if there are any would be made known to you by your employer.
Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and their Salaries
There are lots of Hair Making Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship that you can apply for that pay well. And some of these jobs include;
- Senior Hair Stylist and Apprentice – $34 – $37 per hour.
- Team Assistant – Hair, Beauty, and Floristry – $65,149 -$67,710 per year.
- Senor Stylist – $30 per hour.
- Hairdresser – $25 – $30 per hour.
- Senior Hairdresser plus 2nd or 3rd-year apprentice – $23 – $25 per hour.
These are some of the jobs you can apply for online as a Hairdresser. For more jobs, you can visit the online job posting websites listed for you below. Or contact agencies employing Hair stylists online directly see the different job opportunities that are open and apply for one of your choices.
Where to Find Hair-Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
One of the easiest ways and fastest ways to find a job is using the internet. And now the internet has given room to job posting sites to make locating jobs much easier. And some of these job posting sites we can visit to get the best Hair making jobs in USA with visa sponsorship include;
- LinkedIn and a lot more.
Using any of these sites and even more, you would find online would help you locate a job you want to apply for easily. So have you found a job yet on one of these sites? Then you should follow the application steps below to apply for the job.
How to Apply for Hair-Making Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
After taking note of all the above-given information. Then the next thing to do is to apply for the job. So, here are simple steps on how to apply for Hair Making Jobs in USA with Visa sponsorship below;
- Visit the job posting site of your choice
- Enter the job you want to apply for into the site’s search engine
- Click on the job of your choice from the search result
- Tap on the application button
- Provide your required details on the application page
- Click submit when you are done
Your request for the job would be sent to your employer. And if he/she likes what you have submitted, would contact you and offer an online interview. Then after that, you can now proceed to apply for your visa at your hometown’s embassy. While your employer also does the same for you.